As you may know, our guests at Now Jade Riviera Cancun have the opportunity to experience an enhanced level of service during their time with us if they choose to stay in our Preferred Club. Some of the additional amenities include:
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Living room in Preferred Club Suites and Preferred Club Governor Suites
- Outdoor Jacuzzi on balcony in the Preferred Club suites
- Fine bath amenities
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu
- Pillow menu
- Access to Mercure Restaurant for à la carte breakfast
- Two 32” LCD TVs
- Complimentary in-suite Internet access and daily newspaper (English/Spanish)
- Preferred Club Lounge
- Access to the adults-only pool (Not exclusive to Preferred Club guests)
- Daily continental breakfast service in the Preferred Club lounge
- Afternoon hors d’oeuvres; exquisite desserts & fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
- Secrets Box for private room service delivery
- All guestrooms and suites are non-smoking
With that said, we thought we would share this video with you from guests who opted to upgrade to the Preferred Club during their stay with us and recommend you do too! You may just want to take their advice!
We recently hosted two very special guests at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. YouTube celebrities, Jorge & Alexa Narvaez from San Diego, California, are currently taking the online world by storm with their music videos and vlogs. You may recognize them from their recent appearance on Ellen or even seen their covers of “Home” by Edward Sharpe and The Magic Zeros and “Unthinkable” by Alicia Keys, which have both received millions of hits on their channel.
Alexa is your everyday six-year old, but with one very unique quality—she loves to sing her heart out. And Jorge, he’s a dedicated single dad, just trying to make a living and set a good example for his children. However, Jorge does one thing a little different than most dads. He uses music to create memorable family moments that the world just can’t seem to get enough of!
While at Now Jade, Jorge and Alexa and filmed a number of videos to be posted on their YouTube channel. We can’t give too much more information right now, but be sure to subscribe to their channel and stay tuned to see new cover songs and family vlogs that will be released straight from the resort. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at some of the filming: