Greetings, Now® Resorts & Spas guests and fans! Today, the focus is all about Mexico and an amazing deal we are excited to share with you!
When you book now through October 26 with travel January 2, 2018 – April 2, 2017, you will receive $200 off your stay of 4-5 nights! Additionally, you can receive $350 off your stay of six nights or more.
Also, there are endless sights and adventure for you to see and take part in while on your stay in Mexico. Read on to learn more about this great deal and why you should visit!
Happy #BeachThursday everyone! Those who have recently been stuck in the cold, snowy weather can picture themselves laying under a thatched palapa on the beach at one of our Now Resorts & Spas in Mexico or the Dominican Republic. See some of our recent beach pics from our Instagram account!
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
Now Jade Riviera Cancun (Credits to @jnewlin)
Now Larimar Punta Cana (Credits to @sofiacross_xo)
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
If you would like to share some gorgeous beach photos from your trip to one of our resorts – share it with us on our Instagram account! Tag us at @nowresorts or use the hashtag #NowResorts.
There’s more to Riviera Cancun than just white sand and amazing beaches. In fact, the area played an important role in the early years of our civilization. Tulum—located just a short drive from Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun—is a walled, coastal city built by the ancient Mayans. The first indication of civilization at the site dates back to 500 A.D., while the city was in its prime around 1200 A.D.
Take a day trip to this historic and impressive site during your stay at Now Resorts & Spas. Prices range from $39 for kids to $59 for adults and each excursion includes a bilingual guide, air-conditioned transportation, entrance fee to the archeological site, guided tour, water and free time on the beach.
Talk to your concierge upon arrival to book this memorable outing!
Guten tag, everyone – Oktoberfest is back at Now Jade Riviera Cancun & Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun! If you love to indulge in flavorful, savory sausages & crisp craft beers, then you’ll absolutely love this festive German celebration during the entire month of October.
Your favorite restaurants & snack bars will have a special menu, along with the regular menu items, serving up authentic delicacies. There will also be themed buffets, where you can feel free to dress up & dance to catchy German folk music! Here are some of the yummy foods that you will be able to try during Oktoberfest:
- Sausages: Bratwurst, Vienesa, Rindwurst, Weisswurst, Shubing & Frankfurters
- Meats: Pork Shank, Smoked Pork Ribs & Pate
- Condiments/Sides: Sauerkraut, cabbage, apples, pickles, mustards, etc.
- Breads: Pretzel, Ciabatta, Sourdough, etc.
- Desserts: Variety of German treats
Restaurants will also be serving authentic German dishes of their choice, and bars & lounges will also be celebrating with German craft beer. Please note that offerings and nights of the celebrations will vary at each resort. To find out more specific information on what your resort is doing, contact your resort’s concierge for details.
Gorgeous panoramic shot of Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
We are thrilled to announce that Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun now has Unlimited Connectivity! This all-new, complimentary, interactive feature on the Now Resorts & Spas mobile app is accessible for download on the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and Blackberry phones. Unlimited Connectivity features the following:
- Call For Free: Free US, Canada and local phone calls
- Get Connected: Calls, text, email, and surf the web over the hotel’s WiFi
- Get Personal: Book spa appointments, plan romantic dining, contact staff members, make special requests, and more.
- Get Informed: Check resort map, restaurant times, menu offerings, facility schedules, and activities calendar.
- Stay in Touch: Create user profiles to keep in touch with other guests at resort.
- Stay Social: Update your status on Facebook and Twitter.
- Room Phone To Go: Register your room number to make and receive calls – just like having a portable room phone!
- Vacay Your Way: Explore the local attractions, get deals and book excursions.
Guests trying out Unlimited Connectivity at Now Sapphire this past weekend!
And don’t forget that Now Amber Puerto Vallarta also provides guests with Unlimited Connectivity. This feature will be available to guests at Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Larimar Punta Cana either late this year or in early 2014. To learn more about the Now Resorts & Spas mobile app and the Unlimited Connectivity feature, click here!
Hey Phillies phans – we’ve got a phantastic trip planned for you at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun! We invite you to join Apple Vacations and the Philadelphia Phillies for a “Phillies Phancation”. Guests can choose to depart on January 2, 2014 for a 7-night stay, or on January 5, 2014 for a 4-night stay.
This will be a baseball-themed extravaganza, hosted by Phillies Director of Public Affairs, Scott Palmer. Other attending guests include: #9 Left Fielder, Domonic Brown; #31 Catcher, Erik Kratz; #49 Veteran (’90-’95) Pitcher, Tommy Greene; and #19 Veteran (’70-’80) Left Fielder, Greg Luzinski. And that’s not all! Our favorite furry, green friend, the Phillie Phanatic, will be making his way down to Mexico!
Our special guests in attendance to the Phillies Phancation!
Guests who attend this phabulous vacation will enjoy the following Phillies-themed accommodations, amenities and activities:
- A non-stop round-trip flight on the Phillies Express from Philadelphia to Cancun, Mexico via Frontier Airlines.
- Deluxe hotel accommodations at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- FREE Non-stop, round-trip transfers to and from resort
- ALL meals, ALL drinks, ALL snacks and ALL tips in resort (and its wristband free!)
- Phancation group photo and Special Phancation gift
- Private welcome party, beach party, photo sessions, autograph sessions and games with our special guests!
- Phancation member ID for entry to the private events
- One FREE round of golf per adult
Visit the “Phillies Phancation” website to learn more!
It’s always fun to plan day trips and excursions while vacationing in the Caribbean. Guests at Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun have plenty to do at the resort but also offer guests the opportunity to plan several fun and exciting outings throughout Cancun.
If you and your family love the water, Xelha Natural Aquarium Water Park is perfect for you! It’s a natural aquarium park , which is considered to be the largest of its kind, and boasts an unbelievable number of options of water activities like snorkeling, swimming with dolphins and even cliff jumping. The park even offers a children’s world, where your kids can enjoy all the beauty of the natural environment in a safe and supervised manner.
Whether you’re diving, doing a Sea Trek® (walking under water) or exploring a grotto, Xelha has a unique experience for everyone!
Speak to your Concierge today to plan your day trip!