Are you ready to spoil your taste buds? Read on to find out how!
At Now Resorts & Spas, there are tasty and picturesque options for dining and drinking everywhere you look. Whether you’re in the mood for seafood, Mediterranean, Asian or French fare, we’ve got you covered! However we also understand that sometimes a person appreciates a little change in scenery and added excitement with a “night out.” That’s why as part of the Unlimited-Luxury® experience, guests may Sip, Savor & See at nearby participating resorts from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. every evening, making the options available for your eating and drinking enjoyment seem truly endless.
Here’s How It Works:
1. Visit the concierge desk of the resort you are staying at by 3 p.m. to make arrangements
2. Choose from any of the delectable options from nearby participating resorts
3. Let the concierge assist you in arranging transportation
4. Have fun discovering what nearby resorts have to offer!
It couldn’t be any easier to sip artfully prepared cocktails, savor delicious international cuisine and see exciting, live entertainment. Click here to view all participating resorts where guests may Sip, Savor & See.
If this sounds like your kind of vacation, book your stay with Now Resorts & Spas before December 24, 2014 to take advantage of our Triple Play deal with savings of up to 50%, up to $400 in resort coupons and Kids Stay Free!
If you love exploring new foods and flavors and spending time on the beach, check out the Puerto Vallarta International Gourmet Festival! Professional chefs from around the world gather each year in Puerto Vallarta to promote the exchange of culinary experiences and enhance the epicurean reputation of Mexico. This grand event takes place this year from November 13 through November 23, 2014 and will provide mentoring opportunities for local chefs, celebrate the impeccable credentials of Puerto Vallarta’s restaurants and honor guests with unparalleled gourmet experiences.
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta is proud to host the festival’s Progressive Avant-Garde Dinner which will provide a gastronomic tour of four Puerto Vallarta restaurants in a luxurious beach resort setting complete with fine champagne, wine and spirits. The dinner will feature chefs Mario Blanco and Rosendo Corona, both known for creating unforgettable and unique dishes to delight guests.
We can’t wait to show off our beautiful resort and hope to see you soon at Now Amber Puerto Vallarta for Puerto Vallarta’s biggest culinary celebration of the year!
If you’re a foodie searching for your ultimate vacation paradise, look no further than Now Resorts & Spas! With a variety of gourmet à la carte restaurants serving up Mediterranean, French, Mexican, Asian cuisine and more, no matter what mood you’re in, we’ve got you covered. Eating well doesn’t just apply to in-restaurant dining either with beachside grills, cafés and 24/7 room service all available for your convenience. Additionally, all guests enjoy unlimited top-shelf spirits with delicious cocktails, fine wines and premium beer served without limit or expected gratuities. Plus, it’s all included as part of your Unlimited-Luxury® vacation experience!
Check out some photos below for a taste of the sweet life at Now Resorts & Spas.
Couples and families visiting Now Jade Riviera Cancun enjoy Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included. Located along a sun-drenched beach just steps from the sparkle of clear blue sea and just 1/3 of a mile swim from the world’s second largest coral reef, your island hideaway beckons. There are many reasons to book your Now Jade getaway including the delicious culinary perfection of five a la carte gourmet, reservation-free restaurants, one international buffet and a cozy cafe. Today we would like to highlight the different gourmet dining options for our guests.
Carnival International Buffet | Breakfast 7:00 am to 11:30 am
Lunch 12:30 to 4:00 pm; Dinner 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Specializing in International cuisine, Carnival Buffet has an exciting décor and offers an international menu in a casual atmosphere.
- An air-conditioned dining area with ocean view terrace is available.
Cin Cin | 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Cin Cin evokes an old Flamenco Cabaret, where white threaded curtains form waves in the center of the restaurant creating an elegant, romantic atmosphere.
- Mediterranean gourmet cuisine
Spice | 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Taste the best in Asian Cuisine, seated beside tranquil fountains and nearby wooden formations around an indoor Zen Garden with three Teppanyaki tables, a Sushi Bar and Pagoda.
Mercure | Breakfast 7:00 am to 10:00 am; Dinner 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Mercure embraces you once entering this serene garden and ocean view Elegant French Cuisine restaurant.
- Breakfast service is exclusive for Preferred Club guests only.
Capers | 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
• Explore the rich flavors of Italian Cuisine in a contemporary Tuscan setting
Tamarindo | 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Tamarindo is an invitation to set off on a Mexican journey to delectable delights; the restaurant features a contemporary Mexican decor with silver, white and Mexican pink colors
- Open for dinner only
- Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.
Happy Valentine’s Day! If you’re celebrating with that special someone tonight, chances are your meal will involve a delicious bottle of wine. At least it will for guests of Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun! Guests staying at our resort have the opportunity to experience the ultimate in romance by visiting the wine cellar at our French restaurant, Paramour.
Here’s an inside look at Paramour and its wine cellar.
If you’re visiting us soon, be sure to plan a meal at Paramour during your stay! The restaurant is adult’s only and open for dinner only daily from 6pm to 11pm.
As part of our Unlimited-Luxury® privileges, we’re offering guests the chance to stay at One and dine at Two Now Resorts & Spas. The Night Out Dine Around is an exciting way for guests to enjoy dinner and an evening of entertainment at our sister Now property, giving them a taste of what our other resort has to offer.
The Night Out Dine Around Program is available for guests of the following resorts in Mexico:
In order to participate, all you need to do is speak to the resort concierge, who will make all the necessary arrangements, including restaurant selection, and arrival and return times. The program is currently good for one evening of dining during your stay with us.
If you’re visiting us soon, don’t hesitate to take advantage of this great opportunity and come enjoy an evening of delicious food and great entertainment!