As 2016 comes to an end, we want to extend a huge thank you to all of our guests and fans of Now® Resorts & Spas! Thank you for spending your vacations with us!
To finish off the year, we want to share our top 10 Instagram photos from @NowResorts. If you aren’t following us, be sure to do so!
Read on and check out our beautiful pictures in paradise!
It’s that time of the week again, one of our favorite holidays: #BeachThursday! At Now® Resorts & Spas, we love celebrating this holiday by seeing all of the fun beach photos our guests share during their stay!
To celebrate #BeachThursday, we are sharing some great beach photos from Now Resorts & Spas!
We love spending special holidays with our guests, big and small at Now® Resorts & Spas! Check out how we celebrated Mexican Independence Day around our different locations!
One of our guests joined wrestlers on stage during lucha libre at Now Jade Riveria Cancun during a Mexican Independence Day celebration!
From adorable baby sea turtles to fabulous destination weddings to stunning views of our beaches and grounds, our @NowResorts Instagram page has everything you need to feel connected to your home away from home!
If you haven’t already, follow us today for your daily dose of Unlimited-Luxury® and fun in the sun. It’s the perfect way to get in the mindset for your next Now Resorts & Spas vacation! Check out some of our favorite recent Instagram photos below.
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
By: Travelista Lisa
This past weekend, I traveled Now Amber Puerto Vallarta, and the destination of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, for the very first time! As the brand marketing coordinator for Now Resorts & Spas, I was beyond excited to finally see a property that I’ve been so involved with since I started in my role. Forge Apollo, a digital production company with offices in LA and Philadelphia, was scheduled to film the new Now brand video on site at Now Amber. I had the fantastic opportunity to go and help with the logistics and oversee the production aspect of the video. The video crew and the actors we’re such a pleasure to work with, and I’m excited for everyone to see the new video, coming in March! Check out some photos I took during my trip at Now Amber:
Action shot of Forge Apollo filming the video!
My meal at Capers Italian Restaurant: Grilled scallops over a bed of mushroom risotto with a vanilla cream sauce (YUM!)
Puerto Vallarta sunset from the lobby!
The Superbowl party that I got to attend on the beach – So much fun!
Me in the lobby with a great background view of Now Amber!
Follow Now Resorts & Spas, myself (Travelista Lisa), Forge Apollo and the actors in the Now video on Twitter!
The end of a Now Resorts & Spas vacation is always bittersweet. While having to return to the real world after spending time in a tropical paradise can be a downer, there were surely many wonderful memories made that you can take home with you. However, properly preserving those memories for posterity in a tangible way requires some prior planning. We’ve put together some tips below on how to capture your family vacation memories.
- Take a lot of photos! We’ll start with the most obvious, but often overlooked, tip. It’s all too easy to wake up the morning of your last day on vacation and realize you never really made an effort to take good photos of your family’s big trip! Instead of trying to cram in photo time at the last-minute, keep your camera handy and your eye out for photo opportunities from the time you leave home. For a fun twist, let the kids take all the photos for a day. The pictures may not be award-worthy, but they’ll love having a bit of responsibility and you’ll love the opportunity to see your family vacation through their eyes. You can even help them make their very own vacation scrap book once you get home!
- Upload It, Tag It, Pin It, Tweet It! In today’s digital age, it’s easy to share your best vacation moments with friends and family back home. Start a vacation album on Facebook before you leave to capture your favorite memories, or download photo apps like Instagram that can link up with Facebook. There are also an increasing number of free or inexpensive photo editing applications on the market to help you create the perfect photo on the go. Don’t forget to tag @NowResorts on Instagram, follow us on Twitter and Pinterst, and find your resort location on Facebook!
- Come home with souvenirs – They may be tacky, but people love souvenirs for a reason! Every time you see your hand-picked souvenir, you’ll remember the great times your family had together while on vacation at Now Resorts & Spas. Help the kids start a souvenir collection while they’re still young. Let them choose one classic souvenir item, such as a small figurine or a T-shirt. Every time they travel to a new place or you’re looking for a souvenir to bring home, choose the same item to expand their little collection.
- Create a memory box – Speaking of souvenirs, what are your kids going to do with all those mementos once they get home? Create the perfect place for keepsakes with a memory box that draws inspiration from your vacation. Decorate with maps, shells plucked from the beach or photos… let them get creative!
- Write all about it! – This one is a tough sell for many kids. Trying to get them to keep a travel diary when they could be running around in the ocean waves is like pulling teeth. Instead, make writing fun by having them write postcards to themselves! They’ll be so excited when they see it in the mailbox and reading about what made an impact when they were younger is sure to make them smile years down the road!
Follow some or all of these tips for capturing those special family vacation moments and you’ll be sure to end up with more than just sand in your suitcase when you get home!
The beaches are just as gorgeous as ever at Now Resorts & Spas! This week, we’ve chosen a photo that showcases the stunning shoreline at each of our resorts. Take a look at them below!
Recent guest, Romy took this snapshot of the beachfront at Now Larimar Punta Cana. ¡Qué bonita!
We’re loving this photo of the ocean at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. Talk about turquoise!
Another perfect day to soak up some sunrays on the beach at Now Amber Puerto Vallarta!
What a beautiful morning at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
Experience these pristine beaches in person when you book with Now Resorts & Spas today.
Happy Wordless Wednesday from all of us here at Now Resorts & Spas! We recently received this wonderful photo from Lindsay, who tied the knot with her husband in April at Now Jade Riviera Cancun. We love the color scheme of her bridal party, along with this perfect beach day. Thanks so much for sharing, Lindsay!
“Better late than never! Amazing photo from our Apr 24 wedding at NOW Jade. Such an amazing day – Pilar is OUTSTANDING as is Veronica our very special photographer. Do not hesitate to book your dream wedding – you will not regret it!” -Lindsay A.
Have a photo of your special day with us that you would like to share? Share it to us on Facebook!
Did you know that we are on Instagram? We update from all of our resort locations including Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, Now Larimar Punta Cana and Now Amber Puerto Vallarta and we also “regram” guest photos from each of the resorts. If you are looking to “Live in the Now” and enjoy a daily dose of sun, fun and Unlimited-Luxury®, follow us today! If you are planning your next vacation to one of the Now Resorts & Spas locations, be sure to post you best photos to Instagram, tag Now Resorts and use the hashtag, #NowResorts!
Here are some of the best photos from our Instagram profile. Enjoy!
Now Larimar Punta Cana
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta
Now Jade Riviera Cancun
Now Larimar Punta Cana
Guests at Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun get to experience something completely extraordinary. Almost daily from noon to 2 p.m., Now Jade and Now Sapphire bring animals that are indigenous to the Riviera Maya to the resorts. Guests get to interact with monkeys, toucans, lizards and more and also can document these memories with photos taken by Adventure Photos. This once in a lifetime experience is completely unique and will really make your stay special. Take a look at the visitors at each resort by day!
Mondays – Lizards
Tuesdays & Wednesdays – Monkeys
Fridays – Macaws
Mondays – Toucans
Tuesdays & Fridays – Monkeys
Wednesdays – Macaws
Thursdays – Lizards
Take a look at some pictures of guests meeting these animals!
A guest takes a picture with monkeys. Image courtesy of Adventure Photos
A guest poses with a monkey. Image courtesy of Adventure Photos.