Massages provide the ultimate in relaxation: a calming setting, beautiful music and an indulgent treatment. But what if there was a way to make a massage even better? We think we’ve done just that with the Wine Therapy Massage at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
Set in a tropical landscape of evergreens, wheat-colored sand and sparkling sea, combining a AAA Four Diamond award designation with Unlimited-Luxury® amenities, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun offers the perfect escape for couples, singles and families.
The Now Spa by Pevonia provides the latest treatments to indulge and invigorate your senses. Spanning nearly 1,950 square feet, the on-site spa at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun offers a full menu of spa packages and à la carte treatments.
Need a vacation from planning your vacation? There is always a myriad of options to choose from—from flights, to destinations and hotels. It is easy to get lost in the dizzying array of choices, so Now Resorts & Spas is here to tell you why we’re the only option for your next tropical getaway.
- Our concept of Unlimited-Luxury® – From the moment you arrive at the resort, you are pampered and treated with the utmost luxury and care for a single price. You won’t need to take out your wallet until you leave our resort at the end of your stay.
- World-class spa centers – We take pride in offering our guests state-of-the-art spa treatments at our decadent Now Spa by Pevonia. Services include spa packages, healing treatments, refreshing seaweed body wraps and special sessions for him & her.
- We’re family friendly – Our Explorer’s Club for kids aged 3 to 12 is the perfect place to bring your children for some vacation fun! Our supervised program offers kids fun activities like arts & crafts, games, a playground area, indoor game room with TV, video games, weekly camp out adventures, big screen movies on the beach and more.
- Endless daytime activities – From pristine beaches to sparkling pools, the activities at Now Resorts & Spas are endless. Deep sea diving*, golf*, kayaking, snorkeling, tennis, windsurfing* and more are all available.
- Delicious dining options – We break from tradition with our top-of-the-line food and dining options, which include delicacies from all around the world. From breakfast, lunch, dinner and an afternoon snack, our incredible food options will satisfy the entire family.
Want to learn more about why you should choose Now Resorts & Spas? Visit online today!
* Available for an additional fee
Did you know pumpkins are packed with powerful nutrients that are excellent for your skin? Now Resorts & Spas features seasonal treatments that use pumpkin to enhance your skin but we are sharing some of our secrets to make-at-home pumpkin facial mask! You can experience the benefits of pumpkins from the comfort of your own home.
Pumpkins are rich in anti-oxidants, beta carotene, Vitamins B, C and E and is high in potassium, magnesium, zinc, iron, and copper. Your skin will feel hydrated and rejuvenated after this at home mask treatment.
Pumpkin Facial Mask
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (use canned pumpkin)
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pumpkin seed oil
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Mix pumpkin puree in a bowl with lemon juice, pumpkin seed oil, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Apply mask to clean face and leave for 10-15 minutes for skin to soak in the nutrients.
- Steam helps to further penetrate and open pores so consider using it while in a warm bath.
- Wash off with warm water.
Place the left over mask in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for another use. This will stay fresh for up to five days in the refrigerator. We hope you enjoy the benefits of this seasonal skin treatment!
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun invites our guests to pamper themselves in the brand-new Now Spa by Pevonia! Our new spa offers services and products from Pevonia, a leader in spa care. Another new enhancement to the facilities is a new fitness center with an ideal location featuring spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea.
Guests can choose from a total of 40 different treatments, ranging from massages and body wraps to facials and spa therapies. The new spa features seven treatment rooms with a total of 15 massage tables. Two of these rooms have treatment tubs while every cabin has a private shower.
We feature a traditional Mayan ritual, Temazcal for guests to experience with steam baths and herbal essences used to harmonize and balance the body, mind and spirit. Guests can also pamper themselves with the Signature Now Spa Package, which includes a hot stone massage, manicure and pedicure, as well as an indigenous facial sure to leave your complexion visibly firmer, brighter and more radiant.
Additionally, guests can indulge in a hydrotherapy circuit consisting of a sauna, steam room, showers, Jacuzzi, swimming pool and a peaceful outdoor relaxation area. The spa also features a Beauty Salon with two hair stations, three pedicure stations, two manicure stations and a boutique offering Pevonia spa products.
View our full menu of services online and be sure to schedule some time for yourself at Now Spa by Pevonia the next time you stay with us. We look forward to making your Unlimited-Luxury® vacation exceptional.
Temazcal is a traditional steam bath that has been used for both healing and ritual purposes in Mexico for hundreds if not thousands of years. The name “Temazcal” comes from the Nahuatl language and means “bath house.” Temazcal is an incredibly spiritual experience led by an expert called a Shaman and is intended to purify the body and soul, release stress and promote relaxation. It also provides health benefits that are beneficial for treating muscular pains, respiratory problems and other chronic diseases.
The ceremony lasts for 1-2 hours inside a small dome-shaped lodge. During this time an herbal tea made by soaking fresh herbs is splashed over heated volcanic rocks to produce a powerful fragrant steam. The mystic objective of Temazcal is to be “reborn” as a person to release any toxins from your mind, body and soul.
We are proud to offer this ancient treatment at Now Spa by Pevonia. If you are interested in participating in a Temazcal ceremony during your next stay at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, please email our Spa Manager at email@example.com for more information.