Happy New Year, Now® Resorts & Spas fans! We hope your holidays were full of sand and sunshine!
2012 is upon us and the New Year means a time to renew and improve ourselves. And what better way to do that than by enjoying every moment of every day. Here at Now Resorts & Spas, we try our best to savor each and every moment and constantly live in the now. Families who vacation with us are immediately introduced to this world when they visit our resorts.
Here are five ways you can live in the now this year and create cherished memories that will last a lifetime!
1. Change Your Routine. As humans, we often find ourselves doing things exactly the same way every day. We don’t like change. But this year, change something that you normally do the same way. You’ll be surprised how exciting it feels!
2. Laugh at Yourself. We often take ourselves way too seriously. This year, take a chance on doing something that you’re not good at and have fun laughing at yourself while doing it. Be open to fun and silliness.
3. Be Spontaneous. We’re often waiting for that perfect moment to do something, but why? Think of something you’d love to do if you had more time, money, and other resources—and find a way to make it happen.
4. Face Something Your Fear. The saying do one thing every day that scares you can really be a motto to live by. Try this for a few days and see how you feel.
5. Forgive & Release Resentment: We all hold grudges. This year, try to make it a point to forgive someone and release any resentment you have toward them.
We’re planning to ring in the new year at Now Larimar Punta Cana in style with a several fun activities that will make for a festive celebration. Guests will enjoy a special meal at our Farewell 2011 Dinner before a fun-filled New Year Parade. A flashy fireworks display over Now Plaza will be the perfect end to a wonderful evening, and an exciting way to start 2012 off with a bang – literally! Happy New Year!