Guten tag, everyone – Oktoberfest is back at Now Jade Riviera Cancun & Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun! If you love to indulge in flavorful, savory sausages & crisp craft beers, then you’ll absolutely love this festive German celebration during the entire month of October.
Your favorite restaurants & snack bars will have a special menu, along with the regular menu items, serving up authentic delicacies. There will also be themed buffets, where you can feel free to dress up & dance to catchy German folk music! Here are some of the yummy foods that you will be able to try during Oktoberfest:
- Sausages: Bratwurst, Vienesa, Rindwurst, Weisswurst, Shubing & Frankfurters
- Meats: Pork Shank, Smoked Pork Ribs & Pate
- Condiments/Sides: Sauerkraut, cabbage, apples, pickles, mustards, etc.
- Breads: Pretzel, Ciabatta, Sourdough, etc.
- Desserts: Variety of German treats
Restaurants will also be serving authentic German dishes of their choice, and bars & lounges will also be celebrating with German craft beer. Please note that offerings and nights of the celebrations will vary at each resort. To find out more specific information on what your resort is doing, contact your resort’s concierge for details.
Hey Phillies phans – we’ve got a phantastic trip planned for you at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun! We invite you to join Apple Vacations and the Philadelphia Phillies for a “Phillies Phancation”. Guests can choose to depart on January 2, 2014 for a 7-night stay, or on January 5, 2014 for a 4-night stay.
This will be a baseball-themed extravaganza, hosted by Phillies Director of Public Affairs, Scott Palmer. Other attending guests include: #9 Left Fielder, Domonic Brown; #31 Catcher, Erik Kratz; #49 Veteran (’90-’95) Pitcher, Tommy Greene; and #19 Veteran (’70-’80) Left Fielder, Greg Luzinski. And that’s not all! Our favorite furry, green friend, the Phillie Phanatic, will be making his way down to Mexico!
Our special guests in attendance to the Phillies Phancation!
Guests who attend this phabulous vacation will enjoy the following Phillies-themed accommodations, amenities and activities:
- A non-stop round-trip flight on the Phillies Express from Philadelphia to Cancun, Mexico via Frontier Airlines.
- Deluxe hotel accommodations at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun
- FREE Non-stop, round-trip transfers to and from resort
- ALL meals, ALL drinks, ALL snacks and ALL tips in resort (and its wristband free!)
- Phancation group photo and Special Phancation gift
- Private welcome party, beach party, photo sessions, autograph sessions and games with our special guests!
- Phancation member ID for entry to the private events
- One FREE round of golf per adult
Visit the “Phillies Phancation” website to learn more!
As most of you know, there are two Now Resorts & Spas located in the beautiful Riviera Maya–Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. The Riviera Maya is located on the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in the state of Quintana Roo and boasts absolutely amazing beaches and exciting entertainment. If you’re visiting us soon at Now Resorts & Spas, here are five things to-do on your vacation!
- Selvatica – Rated as the #1 Tourist Attraction in Mexico, Selvatica is an extreme canopy adventure with 12 of the longest and fastest zip lines in North America. Feel a sense of accomplishment as you zip through the tree tops and take in the beauty of the surrounding area. Once the tour is finished, cool off with a refreshing dip in a natural cenote on property, then finish the day off with a traditional Mexican lunch.
- Xcaret – Spend a day of amazement interacting with Mexican culture at Xcaret, one of the most spectacular ecological theme parks in the world. Leisurely stroll the 200 acre park and visit the beautiful wildlife displays, swim in the underground river or enjoy the phenomenal shows and entertainment.
- Playa del Carmen – Stroll along “La Quinta Avenida” of Playa del Carmen, which is filled with numerous shops, cafes and restaurants. You can shop for everything from crafts to expensive silver, interesting art, rum and the even the latest clothing trends from Europe. There are also a number of bars along 5th Ave making it a great place to grab drinks with friends or go dancing after the sun goes down.
- Xel-Ha – Snorkel in the largest natural aquarium in the world. Experience the rich underwater life and luscious jungle surroundings, while taking part in numerous attractions and activities at Xel-Ha. With so much to choose from, there’s sure to be something for everyone in the family!
To take part in any of these activities during your stay with us, simply stop by our activities and our team will be happy to help you arrange these adventures!