Enjoy a Dirty Monkey at Now Amber
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta serves countless cocktails each day including the popular Dirty Monkey, a frozen sweet treat. Unlimited-Luxury® includes bottomless top-shelf drinks so you can try as many differnt drinks as you’d like. Guests enjoy the Dirty Monkey so much that they requested we share the recipe. With our special reciepe you can enjoy this tasty sweet cocktail at home!
- Ice cubes
- 1.5 oz of Vodka
- ½ fresh banana
- 2 oz cream
- 1 oz Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Coconut cream (non-alcohol)
- Hershey’s Chocolate syrup
Mix all ingredients except the chocolate syrup together in a blender until it get frothy. Decorate your favorite glass with the chocolate syrup and pour the mix into the glass. Garnish with a piece of pineapple or your favorite tropical fruit. Enjoy!
Escape through your taste buds with one of Now Resorts & Spas’ favorite tropical inspired recipes, Coconut Shrimp. Pair it with a Margarita or Piña Colata for a true tropical experience and live in the moment!
6-8 cups of vegetable oil
12 to 16 large shrimp
1 ½ cup of flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
Salt to taste
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of Captain Morgan’s Rum
1 cup panko bread crumbs
½ cup shredded coconut
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 ºF
- Mix together ¾ cup of flour, sugar and salt
- After thoroughly mixed, stir in milk and Captain Morgan’s rum and let the batter stand for 5 minutes
- While the batter is resting, combine coconut and bread crumbs in a separate bowl
- You can then begin coating the shrimp
- First coat the shrimp in flour, then the wet batter and finally the bread crumb and coconut mixture.
- After the shrimp is coated, fry the shrimp in the heated oil
Now Resorts & Spas serves refreshing lemonade with a kick – Electric Lemonade! With Unlimited-Luxury® all top-shelf spirits are included and there are countless drink concoctions that our talented bartenders mix up. Electric Lemonade is one of our guests favorite poolside cocktails but you can enjoy it right at home with our special recipe. Cheers!
- 1 oz. Midori
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 2oz. Sour mix or margarita mix
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend for 15-20 seconds until smooth. Pour in a glass, add a lime and enjoy!