Grab your best friends and start planning a memorable vacation together at Now Resorts & Spas! Spend time to unwind with your closest friends at one of our beachfront properties. As part of your Unlimited-Luxury® vacation you will enjoy the following:
- Manicure and pedicure session per girl
- Champagne and strawberries in room(s) upon arrival
- Daily morning yoga sessions (only available at Mexico resorts)
- Complimentary access to spa’s hydrotherapy areas
- 10% off spa treatments
- Complimentary room service one morning offering mimosa
- Complimentary girlfriends group photo
Treat yourself to Unlimited-Luxury® with your closest friends!
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is a hot spot for a girls’ getaway! Blogger Laura Winfree of Gringation’s proved it this last weekend when she and a friend spent the weekend unwinding at the resort. They spend their time relaxing by the pool and beach and sampling dishes and cocktails from all of the gourmet restaurants and lounges.
Photo credit: Laura Winfree
Are you planning a getaway in the Riviera Maya? Laura put together a list of reasons why Now Sapphire’s Unlimited-Luxury® is something that you need to experience for yourself! Plus, she even shares tips of how to enhance your stay. Read her full review with more photos.
The Now Sapphire was a great experience. I dare to say it was even better than most All Inclusive resorts! Here’s why:
- No bracelets
- No waiting in line to make dinner reservations every morning (first come, first served)
- 24-hour room service included
- No worrying about towel cards… just walk up, get your beach towel, then bring it back when you’re done. Easy.
- Bring bugspray! Mosquitos weren’t a problem during daylight hours, but let’s just say that we weren’t the only ones feasting during our outdoor dinner at the beachfront grill.
- Upgrade to the Preferred Club. Preferred guests have a private lounge, a beautiful separate pool, access to spa facilities and reservations for the poolside Bali beds. (I only spent 15 minutes on the Bali bed, but it was amazing!) This is one instance where I’d say the extra amenities are worth the higher price tag.
- Sit at the teppanyaki tables at Lemongrass restaurant. What a show!
- Get to the pool early if you want to grab a lounger. Just don’t leave your stuff there for 4 hours without using it. Be cool, people. (Waking up at 5 am, putting your flip flops on a lounger, then going back to sleep until noon is not acceptable resort behavior.)
- Photo credit: Laura Winfree
Photo Credit: Laura Winfree