Get ready for some fun in the sun at Now® Resorts & Spas! Booked for your vacation and ready to start planning what you’ll do during your stay? We’re here to help!
At Now Resorts & Spas, we offer opportunities for family fun that will take your trip to the next level. Read on to learn how we can help make your next vacation unforgettable for guests of all ages!
Your fun family moments at Now Resorts & Spas will turn into memories that last a lifetime.
Now® Resorts & Spas are about escaping the everyday, but what if you could do that with all of your favorite people? Look no further! Active and lively settings at Now Resorts provide entertainment for all ages and are the perfect setting for a family reunion or a social group getaway. Your whole group can live the suite life and enjoy an exciting getaway in style.
Read on to learn how you can make the most of your next vacation with friends and family!
Happy #TravelTuesday from Now® Resorts & Spas! This week, we are taking a look at some of the fabulous options Now Resorts & Spas have to offer when it comes to “living the suite life!”
Whether you’re traveling with a large family, group or just want to make your vacation even more luxurious, choosing to stay in one of Now Resorts & Spas suites will be a fabulous upgrade to your tropical escape.
Read more to take a look at some of the beautiful suite options at different Now Resorts & Spas destinations!
Happy Wednesday to all of our guests and fans of Now® Resorts and Spas! It’s almost the holiday season which means making time for family and new memories is more important than ever! With that said, we are excited to share a special promotion that is happening now!
Read on to learn more about this fantastic offer!
It happens every year: fall and the busy back-to-school season brings an endless agenda of soccer games, dance practices, homework and family gatherings! Sometimes it’s too much to keep up with!
At Now® Resorts & Spas, we know everyone needs an escape from the everyday and sometimes busy families reach their ‘PB&J to the Face!’ moment! Keep reading to find out more and how you can win a brand new luggage set for the whole family and other great prizes!
The end of a Now Resorts & Spas vacation is always bittersweet. While having to return to the real world after spending time in a tropical paradise can be a downer, there were surely many wonderful memories made that you can take home with you. However, properly preserving those memories for posterity in a tangible way requires some prior planning. We’ve put together some tips below on how to capture your family vacation memories.
- Take a lot of photos! We’ll start with the most obvious, but often overlooked, tip. It’s all too easy to wake up the morning of your last day on vacation and realize you never really made an effort to take good photos of your family’s big trip! Instead of trying to cram in photo time at the last-minute, keep your camera handy and your eye out for photo opportunities from the time you leave home. For a fun twist, let the kids take all the photos for a day. The pictures may not be award-worthy, but they’ll love having a bit of responsibility and you’ll love the opportunity to see your family vacation through their eyes. You can even help them make their very own vacation scrap book once you get home!
- Upload It, Tag It, Pin It, Tweet It! In today’s digital age, it’s easy to share your best vacation moments with friends and family back home. Start a vacation album on Facebook before you leave to capture your favorite memories, or download photo apps like Instagram that can link up with Facebook. There are also an increasing number of free or inexpensive photo editing applications on the market to help you create the perfect photo on the go. Don’t forget to tag @NowResorts on Instagram, follow us on Twitter and Pinterst, and find your resort location on Facebook!
- Come home with souvenirs – They may be tacky, but people love souvenirs for a reason! Every time you see your hand-picked souvenir, you’ll remember the great times your family had together while on vacation at Now Resorts & Spas. Help the kids start a souvenir collection while they’re still young. Let them choose one classic souvenir item, such as a small figurine or a T-shirt. Every time they travel to a new place or you’re looking for a souvenir to bring home, choose the same item to expand their little collection.
- Create a memory box – Speaking of souvenirs, what are your kids going to do with all those mementos once they get home? Create the perfect place for keepsakes with a memory box that draws inspiration from your vacation. Decorate with maps, shells plucked from the beach or photos… let them get creative!
- Write all about it! – This one is a tough sell for many kids. Trying to get them to keep a travel diary when they could be running around in the ocean waves is like pulling teeth. Instead, make writing fun by having them write postcards to themselves! They’ll be so excited when they see it in the mailbox and reading about what made an impact when they were younger is sure to make them smile years down the road!
Follow some or all of these tips for capturing those special family vacation moments and you’ll be sure to end up with more than just sand in your suitcase when you get home!