We love springtime at Now® Resorts & Spas, and every year we enjoy celebrating the Easter holiday with our guests and the families staying at our resorts!
Keep reading for more fun photos from our Easter events and activities!
We love it when guests share fun moments from their vacations with us, we can’t wait to share some fun from Now Larimar Punta Cana!
Located on a palm-studded white-sand beach overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea, combining understated sophistication with Unlimited-Luxury® amenities, Now Larimar Punta Cana offers the perfect escape for couples, families and friends!
We absolutely love having a good time which is why we were so thrilled that our guest Amanda V. shared this fun video of our Explorer’s Club guests having a blast at the pool! Click here to check out the video!
Be sure to share your Now Larimar videos and photos with us!
With so many personalities and interests to consider, planning a family vacation can be tough. Time away together should be nothing but the experience of a lifetime and with so many amazing amenities and options to choose from, there’s no better place for your next family escape than Now Resorts & Spas!
Now Resorts allow you to discover a place where you can be far away from the every day yet only steps from gourmet restaurants, sun-soaked beaches and a world-class spa. A place where incredible suites overlook glistening waters. And exceptional amenities and activities are included as part of Unlimited-Luxury®. Enjoy the ultimate family vacation that you deserve. The time (and place) is NOW!
Here are our top tips for family trips to Now Resorts:
1. Pick the spot that’s right for your family! Now Resorts & Spas offer guests four tropical destinations to escape to for an unforgettable family trip: Now Larimar Punta Cana, Now Amber Puerto Vallarta, Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. Take some time to explore each property with your loved ones and pick the spot that intrigues everyone!
2. Encourage your kids to explore Now Resorts! Guests between the ages of 3-12 can have the time of their lives at the Explorer’s Club. The clubs are completely supervised by American Red Cross certified staff, and included in your Unlimited-Luxury® experience. Your kids will play the day away with plenty of activities that are both exciting and educational! Parents can even keep in touch with their kids throughout the day with complimentary pagers and cell phones provided by the Explorer’s Club staff.
3. Teens visiting Now Resorts & Spas between the ages of 13-17 can also enjoy a supervised entertainment program. The Core Zone Teens Club features daily activities, such as non-motorized water sports, pool games, sports games, and a variety of indoor activities. At night, teens can mix and mingle at a bonfire or a disco mixer. *Please note that Now Jade Riviera Cancun does not have an official Core Zone Teens Club, but activities designed for teenagers are provided.
4. Steal away for some personal time! Babysitting services are offered at participating Now Resorts & Spas, and separate from the Explorer’s Club. Additional costs apply and are subject to change.
With so many things to see and do, Now Resorts are the perfect choice for your next family trip. Begin your adventure NOW!
Need a vacation from planning your vacation? There is always a myriad of options to choose from—from flights, to destinations and hotels. It is easy to get lost in the dizzying array of choices, so Now Resorts & Spas is here to tell you why we’re the only option for your next tropical getaway.
Want to learn more about why you should choose Now Resorts & Spas? Visit online today!
* Available for an additional fee
The year of the Maya is upon us! Since December 21, 2012 marks a special day for the Mayans, a day in which they believe the world would be reborn, Now Jade and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun are celebrating by embracing their cultural roots. Marking this significant year in Mayan culture the resorts are planning daily activities designed to introduce guests to Mayan history and culture and, of course, entertain guests staying with us from November 22 to December 21!
This month-long celebration includes a classic Mayan buffet dinner on the beach complete with specialties such as spiced hot cocoa and empanadas, Mayan fire shows, stargazing events, Mayan-style cooking classes and much more. Guests of Now Sapphire can even experience an ancient ritual at the spa, Temazcal. This healing ritual will leave the participants “reborn” spiritually by releasing the mind, body and soul of stresses and toxins. Visit the Spa by Pevonia at Now Sapphire to book an appointment for this special treatment.
Our Explorer’s Clubs for Kids at Now Jade and Now Sapphire are planning exciting Mayan-themed activities and arts and crafts too. Teenagers staying at Now Sapphire can also enjoy special events at the Core Zone Teens Club! Each resort will have its own schedule, so be sure to ask your concierge for the schedule upon your arrival at the resorts. All of the special Mayan events are included in your Unlimited-Luxury® experience!
Now Larimar Punta Cana has countless activities for the entire family to enjoy during your Unlimited-Luxury® vacation. Our younger guests, ages 3-12 years old, are welcome to participate in age-appropriate events at the Explorer’s Club for Kids! One of our most popular events is the weekly camp out on the beach. Check the schedule of events when you are staying with us so you don’t miss a thing! To view more photos of our recent camping advetnure night view our album on Facebook page.
This weekend we will be celebrating Mexico’s Independence Day with our guests! Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun and Now Amber Puerto Vallarta have a full roster of activities and events for their guests to get into the festive spirit of the national holiday.
Traditional Mexican games including a balero tournament and soccer games will be played on the beach led by the enthusiastic Now Entertainment Teams. The Explorer’s Club for Kids has many themed activities including arts and crafts making the ‘Eye of God’, a Mexican handicraft made by cotton string, its wood cross wrap in colorful string. Mariachi bands, Tequila tasting and a Mexican Fiesta are all part of the lineup of exciting festivities for the special holiday today and tomorrow.
We are not the only ones excited for Mexico’s Independence Day, the entire country commemorates this important holiday with flags flown throughout the country and of course there are parties everywhere! The Mexican War of Independence began on September 16, 1810 and now that day is celebrated each year making Mexico’s Independence Day the most important national holiday.
Check out our Facebook pages next week for photos of festivities at the resorts!