Happy #TravelTuesday! One of the best parts of any vacation is getting try new and exciting experiences and at Now Larimar Punta Cana, there is something for every age and interest!
Take a break from the beach and pamper yourself at our world-class spa! Offering the latest treatments to indulge and invigorate your senses, you will leave relaxed and revitalized. Looking for a unique spa experience? We recommend a visit to our new Fish Spa for an exotic pedicure where our fishes will pamper and regenerate your skin.
If you want to know what deep relaxation means, our hydrotherapy session offers a unique experience to relieve muscle tension and stimulate the natural healing powers of the body. We offer multiple styles of therapeutic massages and the option to receive your treatment in a private room or ocean front massage cabana.
Alternately, adventure awaits just outside of our resort! Now Larimar Punta Cana is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Dominican Republic and nearby coral reef. Set aside a few hours or a full day to explore this historic area. Our travel desk is happy to help plan your excursion to any of these local points of interest:
- Altos de Chavón: Altos de Chavón: A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
- Isla Saona: Take a sailboat or speedboat ride to this scenic island located off the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic. Experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs, and watch for dolphins following your boat.
- Isla Catalina: Located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, this small island has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving. Ideal day trip for water activities.
- Santo Domingo: The capitol city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. Tour the first cathedral and first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture. Plus enjoy fine entertainment and dining.
- La Romana: Located approximately 1 ½ hours west of Punta Cana, La Romana is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and shopping.
- Higuey: A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
Located on a palm-studded white-sand beach overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea, combining understated sophistication with Unlimited-Luxury®amenities, Now Larimar Punta Cana offers the perfect escape for couples, families and friends.