With activities suited for every age and interest, there’s always something to do at Now Larimar Punta Cana! Guests can relax and unwind poolside or on our private stretch of white-sand beach, try their luck at our on-site casino, tee off at a nearby professional golf course or check out one of the many entertainment shows and holiday parties hosted at Now Larimar!
For those interested in exploring what Punta Cana has to offer beyond our resort, there are plenty of exciting options to choose from!
Tour Punta Cana
Set aside a few hours or a full day to explore this historic area in the Dominican Republic. Our travel desk can help you plan an excursion to any of these local points of interest:
- Altos de Chavón A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
- Isla Saona: Take a sailboat or speedboat ride to this scenic island located off the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic. Experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs, and watch for dolphins following your boat.
- Isla Catalina: Located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, this small island has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving. An ideal day trip for water activities.
- Santo Domingo: The capitol city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. Tour the first cathedral and first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture. Plus enjoy fine entertainment and dining.
- La Romana: Located approximately 1 ½ hours west of Punta Cana, La Romana is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and shopping.
- Higuey: A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
Plan a Nearby Excursion
Want to stay close to the resort but still explore some of the unique sites and fun activities that Punta Cana has to offer? Consider planning an excursion through Amstar.
- Sanona Palmera: Enjoy a relaxing all day excursion to Saona Island! This boat tour is extremely popular and good for all ages!
- Dolphin Explorer: Are you ready for a Dolphin Explorer adventure like no other in Punta Cana? Swim with dolphins and enjoy an unforgettable experience
- Wild Tiger Buggies: Have fun while driving your own off-road buggy in the Dominical Republic. See the tropical nature up-close while you venture into rice fields.
- Zip Lines: Get an eagle’s eye view of the beautiful Dominican coastline, flying from platform to platform over the amazing tropical jungle.
Ready to book your trip to paradise and experience all the fun activities that Now Larimar and Punta Cana has to offer? Book your stay today and enjoy three times the savings with Triple Play for savings up to 50%, up to two kids stay free, and up to $400 in resort coupons to use on spa treatments, private romantic dining and more!