At Now Resorts & Spas we know that any and all help is needed when you’re planning a destination wedding. We are here to help you with every detail, big and small. From travel arrangements to linen colors,we make it our duty to make the process as easy as possible.
Now it is even easier! Brides & Grooms can live chat with our Wedding Specialists right on NowResorts.com! Click on the ‘wedding chat’ icon that you can find on our wedding page and you’re on your way to being connected with one of our wedding experts!
Before you start chatting here are some frequently asked questions answered by our Wedding Specialists themselves!
- Is this date available?
- Check the calendar! The calendar is your guide to any all questions about the dates you have in mind. Remember to actually reserve a date for your wedding you must speak to a wedding coordinator! This calendar is the perfect place to start your journey toward a wedding at Now Resorts & Spas. You can find each resorts calendar on its individual wedding page!
- What does partially available mean?
- You might notice on the calendar some dates are marked as ‘partially available.’ What this means is that on those dates there is another wedding scheduled. What it also means is our staff is the best and trained to make every wedding special and private. Your wedding coordinator is just that, yours! They are there to focus on you so you can focus on the big day.
- How many days do I need to arrive in the country beforehand?
- It all depends where you’re planning to say ‘I do!’ For ceremonies in Mexico, you must arrive 4 business days prior to the wedding. Your arrival day does not count towards the four days. In the Dominican Republic, you must arrive at least 3 business days prior to the wedding. Couples use that time to meet with their wedding coordinator and hammer out the final details! For those interested in a symbolic ceremony the time frame is more flexible. Talk to your wedding coordinator for more information!
Now that you have all the tools is time to start planning! Head to our Pinterest and get inspired! Check out Now Amber Puerto Vallarata, Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Larimar Punta Cana and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
Hi, we live in PV and are looking for a property to take our 6 and 7 year old, tomorrow after school. Do you offer passes to use The pool for a couple of hours?