Start getting ready for the beach this summer and take a look some of our favorite Now Resorts & Spas Instagram beach shots! Our guests love snapping pictures of our beaches with plenty of bright blue Caribbean sky and ocean – each picture looks like a breath of fresh air!
To get shots as great as these, here are a few tips:
- Start with your phone camera, not Instagram – this way, you can choose the best effect for your shot later.
- Try other apps before importing to Instagram – we suggest Dynamic Light or Camera +. Both offer great editing options that will make your Instagram photos look unique and polished.
- Layer your filters – After applying one filter, minimize the filter bar and take a screen shot. Use the new image with a new filter, and so on. The possibilities are endless!
- Try new angles- like from below or above for a dramatic shot. And remember: the Instagram world IS square – keep that in mind when choosing a composition.
- Be detail-oriented – Take follow-up shots of a detail or part of your original subject. This gives your followers an interesting perspective.
Be sure to try our Intagram tips next time you’re out and about. If you want to see more photos where these came from, follow us on Instagram. And don’t forget to tag your best vacation photos with #NowResorts when you visit. Happy Beach Thursday!