Couples visiting Now Resorts & Spas for their honeymoon can create a personalized honeymoon registry and website online to share with friends and family. Signing up is free and we promise this will be the most exciting registry a couple can make throughout their entire wedding. All you have to do is select your Now Resorts & Spas destination, sign up for any activities, upgrades and tours and share your registry with friends and family by using our personalized email templates or through Facebook and Twitter. Everyone will have the opportunity to see your exciting plans and give you whatever part of your trip they choose along with a personalized gift card and note.
Here are some examples of options for your registry:
- Accommodations and Room Upgrades: Couples can choose a variety of different accommodations and friends and family can read exciting detailed descriptions of the rooms and upgrades chosen as gifts.
- Excursion Fund: Couples decide a desired budget for excursions and friends and family can contribute to make the trip exciting. You can include anything from scuba diving, golf outings, sailing or shopping trips into the nearest resort town.
- Private Beach Dining Experience: Friends and family can give the couple the romantic experience of lifetime with a private ocean side dinner filled with world-class food and drinks.
- Honeymoon Package: Friends and family can contribute to a luxurious package including a welcome package of flowers and champagne, breakfast in bed the first day, Swedish couples massages, and free nights over the couple’s anniversary – this is the gift that keeps on giving!
- Spa: Friends and family can chip in on a spa services fund for the couple to use at our world-class Spa by Pevonia allowing them to start their lives together completely relaxed and rejuvenated.
Couples also have an opportunity to create their own wedding website—for free! Share with your friends and family your personal story of love and commitment, create a photo album, share details of your wedding ceremony and reception and your wedding registry. You can even allow guests to RSVP from your personal website. Sign up today with Now Resorts & Spas!