Escape through your taste buds with one of Now Resorts & Spas’ favorite tropical inspired recipes, Coconut Shrimp. Pair it with a Margarita or Piña Colata for a true tropical experience and live in the moment!
6-8 cups of vegetable oil
12 to 16 large shrimp
1 ½ cup of flour
2 tablespoons of sugar
Salt to taste
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of Captain Morgan’s Rum
1 cup panko bread crumbs
½ cup shredded coconut
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350 ºF
- Mix together ¾ cup of flour, sugar and salt
- After thoroughly mixed, stir in milk and Captain Morgan’s rum and let the batter stand for 5 minutes
- While the batter is resting, combine coconut and bread crumbs in a separate bowl
- You can then begin coating the shrimp
- First coat the shrimp in flour, then the wet batter and finally the bread crumb and coconut mixture.
- After the shrimp is coated, fry the shrimp in the heated oil
I located the component in the story about this becoming “clean rat”
a bit unsettling with my stomach.
It should be noted that it is the same as the ones given above.
Two more deals possible, but nothing yet on the radar.
It calms down your system just like how the component of rest allows your body to naturally recuperate from any tension.
Each season poses its own unique set of demands on
horse owners and equine caregivers.