Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun is a hot spot for a girls’ getaway! Blogger Laura Winfree of Gringation’s proved it this last weekend when she and a friend spent the weekend unwinding at the resort. They spend their time relaxing by the pool and beach and sampling dishes and cocktails from all of the gourmet restaurants and lounges.
Are you planning a getaway in the Riviera Maya? Laura put together a list of reasons why Now Sapphire’s Unlimited-Luxury® is something that you need to experience for yourself! Plus, she even shares tips of how to enhance your stay. Read her full review with more photos.
The Now Sapphire was a great experience. I dare to say it was even better than most All Inclusive resorts! Here’s why:
- No bracelets
- No waiting in line to make dinner reservations every morning (first come, first served)
- 24-hour room service included
- No worrying about towel cards… just walk up, get your beach towel, then bring it back when you’re done. Easy.
- Bring bugspray! Mosquitos weren’t a problem during daylight hours, but let’s just say that we weren’t the only ones feasting during our outdoor dinner at the beachfront grill.
- Upgrade to the Preferred Club. Preferred guests have a private lounge, a beautiful separate pool, access to spa facilities and reservations for the poolside Bali beds. (I only spent 15 minutes on the Bali bed, but it was amazing!) This is one instance where I’d say the extra amenities are worth the higher price tag.
- Sit at the teppanyaki tables at Lemongrass restaurant. What a show!
- Get to the pool early if you want to grab a lounger. Just don’t leave your stuff there for 4 hours without using it. Be cool, people. (Waking up at 5 am, putting your flip flops on a lounger, then going back to sleep until noon is not acceptable resort behavior.)
Pingback: All Inclusive Resorts | All Inclusive Resorts
Reblogged this on travelwyse.
The beach towels that we have in our store are made of natural fibers. ”
<a href="Brand new post on our very own blog site
This is my first time pay a visit at here and i
am really impressed to read all at alone place.