As most of you know, both Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun are located in the beautiful Riviera Maya. The Riviera Maya is located on the northeast coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in the state of Quintana Roo and boasts absolutely amazing beaches and exciting entertainment. If you’re visiting us soon at Now Resorts & Spas, here are 10 things from RivieraMaya.com that are must do’s on your vacation!
1. Swim by the only archaeological site located by the sea… Tulum.
2. Spend a day of amazement interacting with Mexican culture at Xcaret, one of the most spectacular theme parks in the world.
3. Snorkel in the largest natural aquarium in the world Xel-Ha.
4. Get the perfect suntan on Akumal’s silky beaches.
5. Explore the mystery of the Mayan caves in Aktun Chen.
6. Stroll along “La Quinta Avenida” of Playa del Carmen.
7. Return in time and discover a Mayan village.
8. Discover the underwater world of Great Maya Reef, at the largest coral reef on the northern hemisphere.
9. Get in touch with one of the greatest biodiversities in the world on the Biosphere Reserve of Biosphere Reserve of Sian Ka’an.
10. Relax and experience a Mayan treatment in one of the mny spas in Riviera Maya.
To take part in any of these activities during your stay with us, simply stop by our activities desk at either Now Jade or Now Sapphire and our team will be happy to help you arrange these adventures!