At Now Resorts & Spas, our guests rang in the New Year with live music, fireworks and guest DJs! Celebrations also included a gourmet buffet & dining, dancing until dawn on the beach and talented entertainers. Each resort hosted New Year’s Celebrations that featured vibrant colors, dancers and an abundance of festive party favors!
Check out all the fun we had in this photo recap!
2015 was an amazing year for Now Resorts & Spas! To celebrate, we’re counting down the top 10 Instagram posts on our @NowResorts Instagram profile for 2015.
There’s no better way to learn about a resort than through pictures. We love sharing gorgeous beach photos, stunning sunsets, savory dishes, colorful cocktails and all the other images you want to see from life at Now Resorts & Spas!
Even more fun than sharing our own photographs is when we get to share yours. We love regramming pictures from our guests. You’re our best photographers!
Now it’s your turn to help us countdown our best Instagram posts. Be sure to tell us what you think!
It’s not too late to plan your next unforgettable getaway with our current Winter GREATaway promotion!
At Now Resorts & Spas you can avoid the winter blues and escape to one of our beautiful resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Riviera Cancun or Punta Cana! Book your stay today for savings of up to 50% and up to $400 USD in resort coupons. You can redeem these coupons for spa treatments, private romantic dining and more!
Book now through February 23, 2016 to enjoy these incredible savings on your winter travel through March 28, 2016.
With activities suited for every age and interest, there’s always something to do at Now Larimar Punta Cana! Guests can relax and unwind poolside or on our private stretch of white-sand beach, try their luck at our on-site casino, tee off at a nearby professional golf course or check out one of the many entertainment shows and holiday parties hosted at Now Larimar!
For those interested in exploring what Punta Cana has to offer beyond our resort, there are plenty of exciting options to choose from!
Tour Punta Cana
Set aside a few hours or a full day to explore this historic area in the Dominican Republic. Our travel desk can help you plan an excursion to any of these local points of interest:
- Altos de Chavón A fascinating recreation of a 16th century Mediterranean village on a cliff overlooking the Río Chavón.
- Isla Saona: Take a sailboat or speedboat ride to this scenic island located off the south-east tip of the Dominican Republic. Experience the incredible turquoise water and beauty of the limestone cliffs, and watch for dolphins following your boat.
- Isla Catalina: Located approximately 1.5 miles from the mainland, this small island has an incredible coral reef for snorkeling and diving. An ideal day trip for water activities.
- Santo Domingo: The capitol city of the Dominican Republic, where the settlement of all the Americas began. Tour the first cathedral and first hospital. Explore the cobblestone streets that wind through the Spanish colonial architecture. Plus enjoy fine entertainment and dining.
- La Romana: Located approximately 1 ½ hours west of Punta Cana, La Romana is one of the largest cities in the Dominican Republic known for its superior golfing, beautiful beaches and shopping.
- Higuey: A small historical town known for its large Basilica honoring the Virgen de la Altagracia, patron saint of the Dominican Republic. Stroll the small streets and sample tasty local cheese and fresh fruit from the local markets.
Plan a Nearby Excursion
Want to stay close to the resort but still explore some of the unique sites and fun activities that Punta Cana has to offer? Consider planning an excursion through Amstar.
- Sanona Palmera: Enjoy a relaxing all day excursion to Saona Island! This boat tour is extremely popular and good for all ages!
- Dolphin Explorer: Are you ready for a Dolphin Explorer adventure like no other in Punta Cana? Swim with dolphins and enjoy an unforgettable experience
- Wild Tiger Buggies: Have fun while driving your own off-road buggy in the Dominical Republic. See the tropical nature up-close while you venture into rice fields.
- Zip Lines: Get an eagle’s eye view of the beautiful Dominican coastline, flying from platform to platform over the amazing tropical jungle.
To learn more about tours close to Now Larimar Punta Cana, visit Amstar’s website.
Be a Dolphin Explorer with an excursion from AMSTAR during your stay at Now Larimar Punta Cana! Photo courtesy of AMSTAR.
Ready to book your trip to paradise and experience all the fun activities that Now Larimar and Punta Cana has to offer? Book your stay today and enjoy three times the savings with Triple Play for savings up to 50%, up to two kids stay free, and up to $400 in resort coupons to use on spa treatments, private romantic dining and more!
Happy #WordlessWednesday from Now Larimar Punta Cana! Below we’ve compiled some of our favorite fan photos for your viewing pleasure. We’re lucky to have guests that are such talented photographers!
Did these photos leave you wordless too? If so, it might be time to book a dream vacation to sunny Now Larimar Punta Cana. Book by December 17, 2014 to take advantage of our Warm Up Your Winter savings!
Happy #BeachThursday from Now Larimar Punta Cana! Located on 700 picturesque yards of palm-studded white sand beach overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Now Larimar offers the perfect tropical escape. Come visit us at Now Larimar to experience some of the most extraordinary ocean views the Dominican Republic has to offer. But why talk about these stunning views when we can show you beautiful photos taken by our very own Now Larimar guests?
Cold weather is on the way! Escape the chill with our Warm Up Your Winter savings at Now Resorts & Spas. Enjoy spectacular savings of up to 30% and up to $400 in resort coupons when you book your next tropical getaway at Now Larimar Punta Cana by December 17th for travel from December 25th, 2014 through April 10th, 2015!
The holiday season is the best time of year! Complete with delicious food and celebrations, plus tons of time to spend with the people you love the most. The only downside is that stress that often comes with this time of year. At Now Resorts & Spas we keep it stress-free! Imagine your holiday celebration with no traffic, a stunning view and not a care in the world other than which drink you should order. Check out what we have in store this holiday season and plan a stay today!
Our resorts will dazzle with decorations adding lights and cheer to every corner. Our guests can enjoy delicious “home-cooked” meals without doing the cooking! Don’t forget, each year we have a special appearance from Santa Claus and a celebration of Hanukkah traditions.
Happy New Year!
Whether you’ve had a great year or you can’t wait for a new start, end 2014 and start 2015 with a bang at Now Resorts & Spas! Join us as we toast to new beginnings and another year of health, happiness and more vacations! Come to our elegant soiree with delectable food, fancy drinks and great company. Count down the moments to midnight and start the New Year in a gorgeous tropical location. Select properties will feature a fireworks show, please check with your concierge for details.
Are you spending the holidays with us? Let us know and check out pictures for all our past celebrations on Facebook and Twitter!