If you have been thinking about taking a tropical trip down to Now Resorts & Spas, now is the moment to book your stay. With Winter GREATaways, you could enjoy up to 40 percent savings on travel through April 18, 2014 plus up to $400 in resort coupons! However, time is almost up—the last day to reserve your Winter GREATaway stay is February 25. Take advantage of this sweet deal today before it’s too late!
According to Budget Travel magazine, Cancun is the No. 1 top destination for U.S. travel abroad. Located along a sun-drenched beach and just steps from the sparkle of a clear blue sea, Now Jade Riviera Cancun is the perfect getaway.
Featuring five premium specialty restaurants and six bars, an expansive pool, a sugar white beach with crystal clear waters, and various activities for the entire family, Now Jade offer guests Ultimate Luxury® any time of the year. Book your unforgettable vacation today at Now Jade!
We’re gearing up for a very happy holiday season at Now Larimar Punta Cana, where even Santa will be ‘living in the Now’ this year! This is a very special time for the resort because it is our first Christmas celebrated at Now Larimar since the resort just opened in the spring.
Fun festivities range from a unique Christmas Eve Circus Show to a thrilling arrival of Santa on Christmas Day and a flashy New Year’s Eve fireworks display. If you’re joining us for the holidays at Now Larimar, check out the full schedule of events below to see how we’re celebrating the season:
Thursday, December 22
White Beach Party, Pool Area, 9:15 p.m.
Friday, December 23
Christmas Movie Night, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 24- Christmas Eve
Christmas Mass, Theatre, 11 a.m.
Writing Letters to Santa, Explorer’s Club, 11 a.m.
Santa Letter Send Off, Explorer’s Club, 3:30 p.m.
Christmas Cocktail Party, Now Plaza, 5:30 p.m.
Christmas Circus Show, Now Plaza, 9:15 p.m.
Sunday, December 25- Christmas Day
Arrival of Santa, Motor lobby, 11 a.m.
Santa Gift Delivery, Theatre, 11:30 a.m.
Santa vs. Guests Beach Volleyball, 4:30 p.m.
Live Singing, Now Plaza, 7:15 p.m.
The Now Chef Contest, Now Plaza, 8:30 p.m.
“Michael Jackson” Show, Theatre, 9:15 p.m.
Saturday, December 31- New Year’s Eve
Farewell 2011 Dinner, 6:30 p.m.
New Year Parade, Now Plaza, 8:30 p.m.
Live Music & DJ, Now Plaza, 9:45 to 11:45 p.m.
Fireworks, Now Plaza, 11:45 p.m.
Sunday, January 1- New Year’s Day
Special 2012 Breakfast, Carnival Buffet, 7:00 a.m.
Special 2012 Brunch, Castaways, 9:00 a.m.
If you are planning an upcoming trip to Now Resorts & Spas, we know one of the biggest challenges of traveling is usually getting the entire family packed. Wondering how you can consolidate your packing and ditch the excess baggage? Follow these simple tips for packing light:
- Make a list. It is helpful to write down everything you plan to bring. This allows you to easily see if you’ve allotted too many outfits for your trip. Be sure to note everything and then stick to your list when you start packing.
- Plan accordingly. A good rule of thumb for trips less than one week is to pack one shirt per day, one bottom and one bathing suit per every two days, no more than three pairs of shoes (one of which you should wear) and one layering sweater…though the sweater may not be necessary in sunny Mexico!
- Coordinate your outfits. Choose a neutral color such as brown, black or tan and then bring clothing, accessories and accent pieces that match this color palette. This also helps reduce the number of shoes you need to pack for the trip.
- Downsize toiletries. Even if you are checking your bag, there is no need to bring full-size toiletries. Pick up travel size versions of your favorite products and make sure you aren’t duplicating items that our resort already provides such as toothpaste, shaving cream, shampoo, body wash, SPF 15 sunscreen, etc.
- Pack outside your bag. Before you actually pack your suitcase, stack everything you plan to bring on your bed or dresser. This is your opportunity to eye your clothes and remove a few more items. If you pack directly into your suitcase, you’ll be tempted to throw in a few extra items. Once you’ve made the final edit, pack only what’s in front of you.
By following our advice, you should be able to slim down your suitcase in no time making the trip to our resort even easier. Safe travels!