Can you ever have enough beautiful beach photos? We don’t think so! In honor of #BeachThursday, check out some of these gorgeous beach scenes from our Now Resorts & Spas in Mexico and the Caribbean! Don’t you wish you were here? You could be! Book your stay today!
In the early morning of September 16th 1810 a church bell in Dolores, Guanajuato rang out, gathering all the towns’ people. A priest named Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla wanted to gather the people of Mexico to rise against the Spanish crown. It took another 11 years for Mexico to gain independence but this event, known as the Grito de Dolores, was the spark that began it all.
Today the biggest celebration happens in Mexico City where at 11 p.m. on the night of the 15th the President steps out on to the balcony of the National Palace overlooking a massive crowd in the decorated courtyard. There he rings a similar bell to the one once used by Hidalgo and comments on the historical Heroes of Mexico ending with an enthusiastic “Viva Mexico!”
At Now Resorts & Spas, we will be celebrating with an explosion of Mexican culture. Experience real Mariachi music, authentic Mexican cuisine, traditional Mexican-style games and activities and to top it all off the beautiful color and life that only a celebration from the passionate people of Mexico could accomplish. Talk to your concierge for all the details.
Some of the best family memories are made during family vacations. With no outside distractions, vacation is the perfect time to bond with each other and experience adventures as you relax, learn and explore a new place together. With beautiful locations in Mexico and the Dominican Republic, Now Resorts & Spas is the perfect place for your family’s next big vacation!
There’s something for everyone at Now Resorts & Spas. Aside from hanging out by the beaches and sparkling pools, you and your family can experiment with new cuisine or old favorites at various gourmet restaurants, experience pure pampering and relaxation at the Spa by Pevonia, participate in a multitude of water and land activities and so much more. When adults need some time to bond alone, the Explorer’s Club is available all day, every day. Kids in the fully-supervised Explorer’s Club have a blast with crafts, movies and games while parents get some well-deserved time on their own!
There’s no better time to book your vacation than right NOW! This fall, you can get every 3rd night free, up to two kids stay free and you’ll receive $400 in resort coupons for travel now through December 24th. Hurry… your stay must be reserved by September 30th to take advantage of this incredible family-friendly deal at Now Resorts & Spas!
At Now Resorts & Spas we know that any and all help is needed when you’re planning a destination wedding. We are here to help you with every detail, big and small. From travel arrangements to linen colors,we make it our duty to make the process as easy as possible.
Now it is even easier! Brides & Grooms can live chat with our Wedding Specialists right on NowResorts.com! Click on the ‘wedding chat’ icon that you can find on our wedding page and you’re on your way to being connected with one of our wedding experts!
Before you start chatting here are some frequently asked questions answered by our Wedding Specialists themselves!
- Is this date available?
- Check the calendar! The calendar is your guide to any all questions about the dates you have in mind. Remember to actually reserve a date for your wedding you must speak to a wedding coordinator! This calendar is the perfect place to start your journey toward a wedding at Now Resorts & Spas. You can find each resorts calendar on its individual wedding page!
- What does partially available mean?
- You might notice on the calendar some dates are marked as ‘partially available.’ What this means is that on those dates there is another wedding scheduled. What it also means is our staff is the best and trained to make every wedding special and private. Your wedding coordinator is just that, yours! They are there to focus on you so you can focus on the big day.
- How many days do I need to arrive in the country beforehand?
- It all depends where you’re planning to say ‘I do!’ For ceremonies in Mexico, you must arrive 4 business days prior to the wedding. Your arrival day does not count towards the four days. In the Dominican Republic, you must arrive at least 3 business days prior to the wedding. Couples use that time to meet with their wedding coordinator and hammer out the final details! For those interested in a symbolic ceremony the time frame is more flexible. Talk to your wedding coordinator for more information!
Now that you have all the tools is time to start planning! Head to our Pinterest and get inspired! Check out Now Amber Puerto Vallarata, Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Larimar Punta Cana and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun!
Do you follow Now Resorts & Spas on Instagram? If not, you’re missing out on the best of the best photos of our beaches, accommodations, grounds, fine cuisine and guests living the high life at our gorgeous properties in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. Check out some of our favorite recent Instagram posts below and be sure to tag us @NowResorts in your Now Resorts & Spas vacation photos!
The beauty of Now Resorts & Spas is there is a resort for everyone. You could hang in the spa at Now Amber Puerto Vallarta, or relax poolside at Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun. You could even bowl a few frames at Now Larimar Punta Cana! They all sound good but which is right for you?
If you’re indecisive maybe you should spend some time with the Resort Finder! Take this simple quiz and find out which Now Resort is best for you. All we need to know if what you’re looking forward to experiencing during your visit and we’ll offer you our best recommendation.