If you have ever had the pleasure of staying at Now Jade Riviera Cancun and Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun, you already know they are award-winning resorts! Between the gourmet restaurants (where no reservations are ever required), lively bars, all of the fun activities planned each day and night, the full-service Now Spas by Pevonia®, and our Explorer’s Club for kids and Core Zone for teens, Now Jade and Now Sapphire have plenty of activities and amenities for guests of all ages.
We are proud to announce that Now Jade and Now Sapphire have received the prestigious TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for the second year in a row! This impressive award recognizes the best in hospitality excellence – only the top 10% of the hotels and resorts listed on the TripAdvisor.com receive the award – and is given to those that receive consistently excellent reviews from guests. Congratulations to the resorts and all their wonderful and dedicated staff members!
Posted in Now Jade Riviera Cancun, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun | Tagged awards, excellence, reviews, TripAdvisor | Leave a Comment »
Enjoy a Dirty Monkey at Now Amber
Now Amber Puerto Vallarta serves countless cocktails each day including the popular Dirty Monkey, a frozen sweet treat. Unlimited-Luxury® includes bottomless top-shelf drinks so you can try as many differnt drinks as you’d like. Guests enjoy the Dirty Monkey so much that they requested we share the recipe. With our special reciepe you can enjoy this tasty sweet cocktail at home!
- Ice cubes
- 1.5 oz of Vodka
- ½ fresh banana
- 2 oz cream
- 1 oz Coffee liqueur
- 1 oz Coconut cream (non-alcohol)
- Hershey’s Chocolate syrup
Mix all ingredients except the chocolate syrup together in a blender until it get frothy. Decorate your favorite glass with the chocolate syrup and pour the mix into the glass. Garnish with a piece of pineapple or your favorite tropical fruit. Enjoy!
Posted in Now Amber, Now Resorts & Spas | Tagged Cocktails, dirty monkey, drink, Make at home, make it at home | Leave a Comment »
Start getting ready for the beach this summer and take a look some of our favorite Now Resorts & Spas Instagram beach shots! Our guests love snapping pictures of our beaches with plenty of bright blue Caribbean sky and ocean – each picture looks like a breath of fresh air!
To get shots as great as these, here are a few tips:
- Start with your phone camera, not Instagram – this way, you can choose the best effect for your shot later.
- Try other apps before importing to Instagram – we suggest Dynamic Light or Camera +. Both offer great editing options that will make your Instagram photos look unique and polished.
- Layer your filters – After applying one filter, minimize the filter bar and take a screen shot. Use the new image with a new filter, and so on. The possibilities are endless!
- Try new angles- like from below or above for a dramatic shot. And remember: the Instagram world IS square – keep that in mind when choosing a composition.
- Be detail-oriented – Take follow-up shots of a detail or part of your original subject. This gives your followers an interesting perspective.
Be sure to try our Intagram tips next time you’re out and about. If you want to see more photos where these came from, follow us on Instagram. And don’t forget to tag your best vacation photos with #NowResorts when you visit. Happy Beach Thursday!
Photo taken at Now Amber Resort & Spa
Photo taken at Now Amber Resort & Spa
Photo taken at Now Resort & Spa
Photo taken at Now Jade Resort & Spa
Photo taken at Now Resorts & Spas
Posted in Now Resorts & Spas | Tagged Beach Thursday, instagram, Now Resorts & Spas, pictures | Leave a Comment »
Sipping on frozen cocktails is a refreshing and delicious way to stay cool when lounging poolside at Now Resorts & Spas! There are countless cocktails to choice from at our bar and lounges becuase they offer bottomless drinks with Unlimited-Luxury®. One of the most popular drinks is the Mango Tango, a combination of Strawberry Daiquiri and Mango Daiquiri. Enjoy this at home with our recipe below.
Mango Daiquiri (makes 2)
- 3 ounces rum
- 1 1/2 cups mangoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
Mix in a blender until smooth. Pour 1/4 of drink mixture into a glass.
Strawberry Daiquiri (makes 2)
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce strawberry schnapps
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- dash grenadine
- dash orange juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
Blend in a blender until smooth. Pour 1/4 of drink mixture on top of Mango Daquiri mixture.
Posted in Now Resorts & Spas | Tagged drink, make it at home, Unlimited-Luxury | 1 Comment »
What is better than a Girls’ Night Out? A Girlfriends Getaway – to tropical beach of course! Ladies who want to get together and spend quality relaxation time together can get extra special treatment at Now Resorts & Spas with our Girlfriends Getaway package.
Plan a trip with your best of friends to a Now Resort & Spa and all of you can enjoy the extra pampering you deserve – like champagne and strawberries upon arrival, a manicure and pedicure session, free access to the spa’s wet areas and 10% off all spa treatments, daily yoga sessions at our Dominican Republic and Mexico resort locations and one morning with a special room service breakfast of mimosas, pastries and fruit. We will also send you home with a group photo, the perfect souvenir to remember a girl’s vacation in paradise. Come for bachelorette parties, birthday celebrations or just to catch up and have fun – but remember: leave the boys at home!
The Top Five Reasons to Book a Girlfriend Getaway Now
1) You can catch up with your friends – you know it’s been a while!
2) Spending time with friends alleviates stress – combined with your spa discount you can go home feeling ten years younger.
3) Your friends will make sure you get an even tan.
4) You can go dancing together – and bust all of your old moves!
5) You can go to Mexico or Dominican Republic with your friends to eat, drink, dance and relax – together!
Posted in Now Resorts & Spas | Tagged getaway, girlfriends getaway, Now Resorts & Spas, special offers | 3 Comments »
Couples visiting Now Resorts & Spas for their honeymoon can create a personalized honeymoon registry and website online to share with friends and family. Signing up is free and we promise this will be the most exciting registry a couple can make throughout their entire wedding. All you have to do is select your Now Resorts & Spas destination, sign up for any activities, upgrades and tours and share your registry with friends and family by using our personalized email templates or through Facebook and Twitter. Everyone will have the opportunity to see your exciting plans and give you whatever part of your trip they choose along with a personalized gift card and note.
Here are some examples of options for your registry:
- Accommodations and Room Upgrades: Couples can choose a variety of different accommodations and friends and family can read exciting detailed descriptions of the rooms and upgrades chosen as gifts.
- Excursion Fund: Couples decide a desired budget for excursions and friends and family can contribute to make the trip exciting. You can include anything from scuba diving, golf outings, sailing or shopping trips into the nearest resort town.
- Private Beach Dining Experience: Friends and family can give the couple the romantic experience of lifetime with a private ocean side dinner filled with world-class food and drinks.
- Honeymoon Package: Friends and family can contribute to a luxurious package including a welcome package of flowers and champagne, breakfast in bed the first day, Swedish couples massages, and free nights over the couple’s anniversary – this is the gift that keeps on giving!
- Spa: Friends and family can chip in on a spa services fund for the couple to use at our world-class Spa by Pevonia allowing them to start their lives together completely relaxed and rejuvenated.
Couples also have an opportunity to create their own wedding website—for free! Share with your friends and family your personal story of love and commitment, create a photo album, share details of your wedding ceremony and reception and your wedding registry. You can even allow guests to RSVP from your personal website. Sign up today with Now Resorts & Spas!
Posted in Now Resorts & Spas | Tagged honeymoon, Now Resorts & Spas, wedding registry, wedding websites, weddings | Leave a Comment »